Saturday, November 20, 2010

THANKFUL LIST

I am thankful for my God (the Only God) who loves me no matter what!


I am thankful for a little baby girl (almost 2 years old!) who has curly hair and spends most of her time being naughty ;0)


I am thankful for a little boy (almost 3 years old) who taught princess naughty everything she

knows!


I am thankful for an 8 year old boy who is tender-hearted and amazingly artistic - AND a little crazy!


I am thankful for a 10 year old Diva-Princess who radiates mercy and love!


I am thankful for a 13 year old son who still loves his mom and tells his x-box live friends about Jesus!


I am thankful for a husband who loves his family, is extremely handsome, and is also just hilarious!


I am thankful for our birth-mom who chose to give our daughter life and then place her in our arms - even though it was one of the hardest things she has ever done.


I am thankful for the soft, pink blanket that was lost and could never have been fully replaced- which got found!


I am thankful for my precious friends (both here and overseas) who are getting to share the message of Jesus with people who have never heard the Truth!


I am thankful for co-workers who love me even on the roughest of days.


I am thankful for my church family who extend grace in ways I have never seen before!


I am thankful for Don and Mary Campbell who love me and have blessed my family in ways that I can’t put into words.


I am thankful for our adoption agency and their heart for the Lord!


I am thankful for the opportunities I have to love people every day.


I am thankful for the freezer full of deer meat which will feed our family all year long!


I am thankful for roommates who love Jesus and are a hoot to live with!


I am thankful for a car that holds our whole family!


I am thankful for the sounds of little feet running across the floor in the middle of the night.


I am thankful for a fireplace that we use instead of a heater almost all winter!


I am thankful for my relatives that I only get to see a few times a year. Praise God that most of them know Jesus!


I am thankful for the friends I am still in contact with that helped teach me about Jesus when I was little - and helped me get through the most difficult times of my life.


I am thankful for my children who forgive me even when I am short on temper and long on talking loudy (otherwise known as yelling). :0(


I am thankful for simple pleasures (laying on the trampoline on sunny days watching as the clouds remind me of God’s power and majesty).


I am thankful for chocolate milk. No, really, I mean it.


I am thankful for memories of drinking chocolate milk with my daddy while we watched Wylie Coyote.


I am thankful that I got to take care of my mom as she suffered with the pain of sickness - and I am thankful that my ridiculous attempts at playing the piano brought her joy. I am thankful that I got to be the one who sat beside her as she cried about her weakness. I am thankful that I got to sing to her - and I am thankful for the way that she loved to hear me sing. Precious. Precious memories...


I am thankful that my parents introduced me to Jesus when I was really young - and I’ve had the benefit of His presence my whole life.


I am thankful that I am chosen by God.


I am thankful that I am loved beyond measure.


I am thankful that this world is not all there is.


I am thankful that Jesus would have died on the cross - just for me. And thankful that He died just for you too.


I am thankful that there is a better life waiting.


I am thankful that we all have purpose. And I am especially thankful for those who are living out their purpose daily.


I am thankful for a quiet day and a good book.


I am thankful for a noisy, hard day and a lot of weary news- because it gives God a great opportunity to bring Himself glory in the midst of the pain.


I am thankful for beautiful scenery - and colder weather.


These are just a FEW things that I am thankful for. Every hour I could add to this list....


I am thankful for YOU - who read my list all the way through. Yep, YOU - I am thankful for YOU!

0 comments: